It is not mandatory that you bring anything to the first meeting; however, it is helpful for discussion purposes if you have the answers to the following questions so that we can efficiently explore how, together, we can develop a structured financial plan and build a stable foundation for your future.
1) What are your financial needs and goals?
2) Do you have an estate plan (will, trust, etc.)? Date completed?
3) Do you have an accountant?
4) Do you have life, disability and long-term care insurance?
5) What is your current financial picture?
6) What are your objectives for our consultation meeting?