Ellenbecker Investment Group is hosting a Career Day on June 29 from 9 am - 3 pm for high school seniors and college students to learn more about the financial planning industry. Students will learn what it’s like to work at EIG and how to land a career in the industry. EIG employees in various roles will share insights on their personal career journeys, what they love most about their path and words of wisdom from their own experience.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided. Seating is limited. High school seniors and college students are encouraged to share with their classmates and RSVP to attend together!
Career Day Agenda
- Financial planning industry careers
- EIG culture and history
- Industry roles at EIG including Advisor, Associate, Operations, Tax/CPA
- Q&A Panel with Advisor, Associate and Operations staff
- EIG Philanthropic Outreach
- Meet & Greet with All Staff
Direct questions about Career Day to email@example.com
Date and Time
Wed, Jun 29, 2022
9:00a - 3:00p CST