October Meeting: Outdoor Hike
Join us for an outdoor hike! We hope for beautiful fall weather and colorful trees (so far it is looking ok!). We will send email communication with any announcements or changes. All levels and abilities are welcome to join.
Hartland Public Library
110 East Park Avenue, Hartland, WI 53029
- Free public parking available.
- Bathrooms in the library will be open before and after our hike.
We will be following a gentle route of the Ice Age Trail:
- We will hike south through Nixon Park until we come to Aldo Leopold Overlook.
- This Overlook will be our destination (approximately 1 mile from library).
- Roundtrip hike will be approximately 2 miles.
- The majority of this hike will be paved.
Sustainable Living Flyer 2021-2022
A sustainable lifestyle means reducing your impact on natural resources and your own personal resources. Join us monthly as we learn more about the buzzwords, the general philosophy plus realistic ways to reduce your impact while enjoying a full and robust and life. EIG Wealth Advisor, Heather Deaton, CFP®, CSRIC™, will host this group along with speakers to discuss various topics of sustainability.
Meetings will take place the first Wednesday of every month from 5:30-7:00pm. Guests are welcome!
Date and Time
Wed, Oct 06, 2021
4:00p - 5:30p CST